Luxury Watches 101
An independent guide to luxury and designer watches
Glossary of Watch TermsShopping for watches, you will be faced with words like cabochon, escapement, guilloche, and tourbillon. Learn the lingo so you can make intelligent watch choices. FIND MORE TERMS
Here, in just a few mouse clicks, you can compare the look, style and price ranges of a host of luxury watch brands. You'll find this site broader and far more informative than any vendor site. In fact, we're quite sure we've assembled one of the broadest collections of watches on the Internet.
Luxury Watches 101 includes:
- colorful new designers like Jacob & Company, Joe Rodeo and Alain Silberstein
- classical Swiss movements from revered, exclusive names like Breguet, IWC and Jaeger LeCoultre to more affordable ones like Tissot, Louis Erard and Wittnauer
- spectacular jeweled watches by Chaumet, Chopard and Harry Winston
- fashion classics by Gucci and Cartier
- wunderkinds like Martin Braun, Maurice Lacroix and Christiaan van der Klauuw
- Navy and diving watches by Chase-Durer, Fortis, and Luminox
- sport watches by revered names like Dunhill, Longines and Tag Heuer
- other European designers including Glashutte, Lange & Sohne and Panerai
- newer, affordable fashion brands like Anne Klein, Invicta and Kenneth Cole
- the classic luxury brands like Rolex, Movado and Omega
Luxury Watches 101 is an independent guide to luxury watches. We're not interested in pushing any particular brand and we're broad-based. Other sites on the Internet can be fairly comprehensive in terms of discussing all the popular brands or showing select lines of luxury watches. We can show and tell you about both and do so more completely than any other site. Click around and find out more!